Truth

Monday 18 March 2013

Street Urchins


We all want change! But we dont want to be the change! Change starts with you and me! I want change!
I was walking down the streets of Nairobi the other day and a 6 year old came borrowing money for food..... I know it has happened to almost all of you! i didn't give him money, No! i bought him food and we got to a conversation, which led me to do a production a Play by the name STREET URCHINS.
What i need you to do is to help me by coming to watch the show...... and find out the things that happen in the streets coz am bringing the streets on stage. Then we will decide together what we are going to do next. We must make Nairobi our City the best City ever!
venue: St Andrews Church PCEA
Date: 7th and 13th April
Time: 2:30pm-4pm and again 4:30pm-6pm
Please keep time
for more info check my page on fb...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquid-Entertainment-Arts/175086952520731?ref=hl
Also check the event Street urchins
https://www.facebook.com/events/620249314657002/

Thanks Hope to see y'll there!

5 comments: