Truth

Saturday 14 May 2011

Good Moments

What do you consider as a good moment?
That is a question i tend to ask myself at times, some people tend to think that in order to have a good moment you have to have some things present like lots of money, Drinks, friends, popularity, etc.  Well I don’t think that's the true meaning of Good moments. I think when you have the company of people you cherish and love in your midst that's a very treasurable moment.
I also think that some of the Best Moments in Life are:-

* To fall in love. 
* To go for a vacation to some pretty place.
* To listen to your favorite song in the radio. 
* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
* To clear your last exam.
* To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year . 
* Calls at midnight that last for hours. 
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you. 
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person. 
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset from the hill top. 
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that person.
* To pass time with your best friends. 
* To see people that you like, feeling happy.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed. 
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
These are the best moments of life....
and much more
Let us learn to cherish them. 

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed" 
:)

6 comments:

  1. The best way to live life is to live for others and also living to give glory to God and exalt Him to the eyes of the world.always leave an impact or a positive impression with everyone in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good moment for me must include the people I cherish! They don't have to be around me at the time although having them around is definitely a plus. Still, a good conversation on the phone with someone I care about goes a long way to make me happy!
    Compatibility in conversations and little actions too makes my heart melt with pleasure :)

    Still... when my pockets are bulging with them hundred dollar bills... you can be sure to notice not only a spring on my step, but also an ear-to-ear grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good moments for me must include people that I cherish! They don't necessarily have to be around me although when they are... that's a plus.
    Good and positive conversations with people I care about also go a long way in making me happy!
    Compatibily in lil' actions also make moments like that invaluable.
    Still... when my pockets are bulging with them hundred dollar bills and I'm driving down Sunset Blvd in Beverly Hills... OH!... You're sure to observe not only an ear to ear grin on my face, but also a spring in my step :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Stanford Point noted
    At Alex wow that awesome, thank you.

    ReplyDelete