Truth

Friday 23 September 2011

Am Thankful

Last Month was not a good one for me, but i managed through it all, i thank God for everything and everyone in my life.You made my life easier and cherish able.
My Mum went through a surgery, she had a growth on her chest and it really was a challenge for me...
I remember i could not eat well, sleep well and i had a lot of responsibilities to do. i had to work late and every time i went home i had to be strong for my little sister telling her everything will be ok and every time i saw my Mum struggling in her condition it really killed me inside.
The day for the surgery came and she was operated. It was successful and i thank God for it.
Have never felt so relieved. It was  such a good moment. Now she's at home, We are Still Nursing her but thankful. I thank all of you who came to see her in the hospital and at home. You showed love. and i appreciate. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment